A new Special Edition of Sherlock‘s third series will be released on DVD and Blu-ray later this year, featuring new unseen footage.
Released on Monday 3 November by BBC Worldwide, the new set includes the original bonus features along with exclusive special content, including brand new commentaries and never-seen-before outtakes, as well as a previously unreleased deleted scene and documentaries.
Here are full details of the new bonus materials:
- Outtakes from Series 2 and Series 3
- An exclusive deleted scene from Series 3
- Audio commentary with Una Stubbs, Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue and Mark Gatiss
- Three 45-minute documentaries, as seen on PBS in the USA, with behind-the-scenes footage
- 60-minute Unlocking Sherlock documentary
- ‘Many Happy Returns’ mini-episode
(cap from this post)
I am delighted we finally get an own-able copy of MHR - and I’m so looking forward to hearing Una’s commentary - but of course the big news here is OUTTAKES! :)
Rupert Graves in Garrow’s Law Series 2 Episode 2 (2010) part 2/2
Next will be Episode 3
I’m not dead. and I’d love to come back into the rp scene, if anyone’s interested. Drop me a line.
please watch this music video it’s rad